SMILE OF THE WEEK
Some Things to Think About :=
* On the bags of miniature candy bars it says, 'Fun Size'. Does this mean that the regular size bars are not fun?
* Why aren't they called bakies instead of cookies?
* If you saw a heat wave, would you wave back?
* Why do mothers always say that their child cannot play until their room is clean? What will the room look like after the child plays?
* How come we as children will fight tooth and nail not to have a nap only to find ourselves as adults wishing with all of our hearts that we could?
* Wouldn't it be nice to be able to forgive each other as quickly and effortlessly as children forgive each other?
* Didn't the guy who laughs last had to have it explained to him?
* Isn't it better by far that you forget and smile, rather than remember and be sad?
* Why would there be a key to happiness? Isn't the door always open?
* Where do socks go when they get lost in the dryer?
* Considering all the lint you get in your dryer, if you kept drying your clothes, would they eventually just disappear?
* Do Clothing manufacturers really expect us to run a whole wash for each item marked 'wash separately'?